We sat down with Chip, the Water Superintendent for Anna, Texas. Before BSI, Chip would spend most of his days monitoring a spreadsheet or preparing letters. Here’s what he had to say about working with us.
- What method were you using to track your backflow records before BSI Online?
We were using a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and an Outlook calendar to check on devices.
- What is your favorite feature on the current version of the BSI program?
The automatic notifications help the City move forward on passing and failing devices.
- Have you used BSI for additional services? (FOG, surveys, remediation, etc.)
We have not
- How has partnering with BSI Online improved your day to day job duties?
I am no longer monitoring the spreadsheet and calendar or dedicating days of the week to prepare letters or check on devices.
- Would you recommend BSI Online to other municipalities or water purveyors?
- How has your experience been with the BSI staff?
To date, my experience has been great.
We’ve helped Chip get his days back and then some, and we can help you as well. To find out how, contact us today